Sunday, December 18, 2011

☃ 15000 Subscriber CONTEST! Video AND Comment Entries Accepted! PRIZES! ☃


Do you like my little snowmen in the title? :D SECOND SNOW DAY IN A ROW BABY! Here is a summary of the rules, guidelines, regulations, and prizes. THIS CONTEST IS INTERNATIONAL! Starts today- THURSDAY January 13th - sorry, delayed uploading Ends-WEDNESDAY January 26th There will be one winner from each category, so ONE video winner, and ONE comment winner. ----- VIDEO ENTRIES- The theme for the video portion of the contest is "inspired". You can do a look inspired by anything. People, places, things, it just has to be inspired by something! VIDEO RULES- 1. MUST be a new video 2.Can be a "live" video or slideshow with pictures, however you MUST show steps 3. Cite where you were inspired from SOMEWHERE in the video -title, downbar, etc.- 4.MUST be a subscriber! I'll be checking! 5.MUST be a video response to THIS video. I forgot to mention, video entries have to be a makeup look, but doing inspired hair and an outfit to go with it is bonus points with me! ----- COMMENT ENTRIES You must answer ALL 5 of the following questions correctly! The screen names of the people who get all 5 correct will be put into a hat and chosen, or on Random.org! THE QUESTIONS- 1.What was the name of the channel I previously had? 2. What do I call my vlog videos? 3. Who is my favorite male singer? 4. What foreign language class do I take in school? 5. What is the name of at least one of my sisters? SPELLING COUNTS! COMMENT RULES- 1. You must answer ALL questions correctly to be entered 2.Comment ...

Nose Hair Clipper Review




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links